








Joel & I had a great time in Monterrey this past weekend. Joel used to scuba dive there a lot and hasn't been in a while, so we thought we'd spend some time there relaxing instead of our usual Pismo/Avila Beach destination. I hadn't been to Monterrey since I was a little kid when my Mom took my sister and I to the aquarium, so it seemed all new to me.
So as you can see from the pictures, we did everything we could there. We took the 17 mile scenic drive through Pebble Beach Golf course and saw all the amazing houses. We did a little wine tasting and ate delicious cinnamon rolls. We had yummy clam chowder at Fish Hoppers and Joel had crab at Bubba Gumps. Joel also found those hats we were wearing at a shop and loved them, so we bought those while we were there. It got pretty cold in the evening, so the hats kept us warm!
We drove back on Easter Sunday and made it to dinner at Jill's house (Joel's Mom) and spent some time with his family. Jill made some amazing deserts (my favorite- the fruit pizza and Joel's was the berry pie). So definitely a great weekend!
1 comment:
Cute pics! Does Joel not shave on vacation?!?! LOL =)
Post a Comment