So I love the house...I just don't love painting! Joel's been helping me paint since I got the keys. We are not even halfway done with painting and tired of it already. We were a quick burn-out. So I haven't moved in yet, but will sometime in January. I'm working on finishing the painting and cleaning the carpets first. It'll be so nice once I do!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Drum roll please.....
And here's the house! 



So my niece Reilly's favorite part of my house is of course the pool! She is such a little fish. I'm sure she'd be in the water now in the freezing cold if I let her! Once I get the chemicals right she'll be able to swim around in the jacuzzi for the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jill-
Congrats on the new house! I'm excited for you. I just don't envy you having to paint. I painted one room and burned out. Not for me! Let the fun begin!
Jill
I will be over swiming with Reilley every day! The pool is my favortite part also =) But I do insidt that you need a dog now =)
Post a Comment