Friday, December 5, 2008

My first blog!

Hi Everyone!

So I just love looking at my sister's and my friends Angela & Jocelyn's blogs to see cute new pics of what they are up to and I decided to make one of my own! I have lots of new and exciting things going on right now in my life. I am in the process of buying a house! Escrow should close at the end of next week....I'm very excited. And with a house will come cleaning, painting and decorating....oh and a mortgage. But it's the right time for me and I'm just so lucky to be ready to buy at the right time to afford a nice cozy home. I'll upload so pics of the house once escrow closes.


Besides my house and my job, I have been having tons of fun being an aunt to Maddy & Reilly! My nieces are such adorable girls and so much fun.


I also have an amazing boyfriend Joel. He is such a great guy and perfect for me!

I recently went on a trip to Vegas with my friends Angela, Julie and Marita. We saw the New Kids on the Block concert! So much fun! Bringing back the 80's big time! Here's so pics of us in Vegas:







I'll show you all pics of the house soon!



Joel & I are heading off on our cruise tomorrow....see you when we are back! I'll have pics from our trip on the next post!



With Love,



Jill

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh I am so glad that you've begun blogging! It is really tons of fun to see what everyone has been up to. I can't wait to see the picts from your cruise! I love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you to get a house of your own! Have a great time on your cruise. I'm jealous. I'd love to have a vacation right now. Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.

Alisa Marie said...

HEY GIRL!!!! yeah for blogs! and double yeah for me ignoring my homework and surfing the net and exploring.

Anonymous said...

Yippee Blogger. Have fun